Camden East, Ontario

Schools

Centreville Public SchoolSchools

Centreville Public School
623 McGill St., Centreville
(613) 378-2578

email:  ctrvl@limestone.on.ca
website

Events

  • No events

HISTORY

 Settlers started this area in 1800 with one of the first building was a saw mill which was built by Abel Scott.  He sold his rights to Samuel Clark who added a wool and grist mills.  As such the town was called Clark’s Mills.  The name was then changed to Camden East in honor of Charles Pratt, Earl of Camden, and Lord Chancellor of Great Britain

 

 TODAY

 

Leave a comment